Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Diesel & Carter

Those of you that know how a.d.d. Diesel is & how much attention he needs-its pretty suprising he is so good with Carter!


Carter will sit & tug on him & when Diesel wants to get him back he'll go behind him & lick his ears-Diesel gets jealous when dad gets home & when other kids are around-but he is so good with Carter...they are best buds!!! ...I guess i'm kinda glad we kept Diesel around :)

3 comments:

The Hillman 5 said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Carter and Diesel! I can't wait to see you guys this Sunday!

Aldon and Eva Crookston said...

Thats so cute. i wanna get Brayton a puppy so bad. but aldon wants a big dog and i want a little one. lol we'll se what happens though. I've been keeping my eye out for clothes for Carter. your right his size is hard to find!

Nicole said...

That pic of them both standing on the couch lookin at the camera is priceless! I love it!!