For Easter my parents took us, & Wendi & Justin to Sizzler out to eat-it was really good & Carter was a little character as always... Thanks mom & dad!!
Carter got a Tonka dump truck, clothes & some books from 'the Easter Bunny' & my parents gave him a pair of sandals, 2 outfits, bubbles & hot wheels cars... He loves to push the truck & cars around & make the vroom vroom noises!
Pushing it around & dumping the 'rocks' out!
He loves to tip it over but then gets mad when he can't set it back up right
Getting a ride with dad
Since it was such a nice day we went out for a walk to the park & on a long bike ride... We had a fun relaxing day! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!

3 comments:
Happy Easter! Jon's parents got the ball pit @ Kmart. Normally it's $30 but they got it for $17. He loves it! It also came with the balls. I bet Carter would love one for his 1st birthday.
he is so stinking cute!! Holidays are so much better when you have kids huh? I love it. We need to get together soon!
o thanks for the comments! your family is beautiful as well! I will keep in touch! I promise! I remember that say I saw you in the mall purchasing your ring for your husband! I think thats what you were doing if I remember right! but Carter is so beautiful! Looks just like you! :)
Post a Comment