Carter runs around saying 'I want this' 'I want this' & he won't stop saying it until you hand him what he is pointing at-he defintely has that saying down-must get it from his dad :)
He's started to think he can feed himself with his spoon & fork-Mr independent!! He is kind of good at it but it usually ends up all over his face or all over the floor-Guess he has to learn sometime!!
He is always in Diesels dog food-it seems like no matter where we put it, he finds a way to dump it out & throw it all over the floor.
His personality is so cute & he is still always so happy-He copies everything Justin & I do. He loves balls & his bat-Justin will hold his ball in his hand & Carter hits it off & he can throw really good too...He throws everything!!!
Justin chases Carter around the house & scares him & Carter loves it! He sits & squeals right here in the doorway until Justin chases after him!
Runs around with the broom thinking he is helping 'sweep'
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Carter do-ings
I remember when I thought he would never say 'mama' -well the day has come. He grabs my legs & yells 'ma, ma' all day long- now only if he'd go back to saying 'dad' some of the time :)
Posted by The Perry Family at Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so fun to see you this last weekend! Carter is so cute and so funny!! Glad you guys are doing well and come visit us in Portland!
LOVE this stage!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! :) :)
Post a Comment