Saturday, August 22, 2009

Riverdale Resort

This past Tuesday was the last Tuesday that my mom watches my niece & nephew because school has started for all of them-so my mom decided to take us all to Riverdale for the day! Carter had so much fun, it was overcast & the water is warm so he loved it & was such a fish! Taycee & my mom entertained Carter a lot because Dack couldn't get enough of the slides...
He crashed for about an hour & then was ready to go for more! We all had such a fun time-we'll definitely be going back!!!

3 comments:

Suz Galloway said...

How fun, I haven't been there for awhile, is it cleaner than it used to be.

The Perry Family said...

Yeah it is cleaner, not as much mossy stuff in the pools. But the prices went up which is lame!

The Crookstons said...

That looks like so much fun. I haven't been there in such a long time. I got Chase's shirt at the hurley outlet store in vegas.