Monday, August 3, 2009

First Carnival Ride

Carter went on his first carnival ride this past weekend & he couldn't get enough of them! We would take him off the ride & and he would run back to the gate & want back on.Shae, Brock & Carter waiting patiently to go on the brrm brrms.They were all so cute in the little car!Brock was nice enough to go on this 'baby' ride with Carter for his very first ride. Later this same night Carter decided it would be a good idea to stand up half way through the ride-luckily he was distracted by the lights on the side of it or else he probably would have fallen out! He has no fear.
Shae & Carter in the train. I think this was Carter's favorite one because it actually moved around the tracks instead of just going in a circle.
Justin decided it'd be a good idea to take Carter on the dragon roller coaster...Carter liked it maybe the first two times around & then after that his fists were tence up by his face & he was scared to death-I wish I could have gotten a picture.

0 comments: