The boys have been fishing about 5 times in the past month or two! They consider this their "boy days" since Carter is always begging to go! They
catch fish on nearly every cast, so they bring them home & make
us girls dinner. The kids LOVE eating them. They catch mainly trout ,
but they caught their first walleye & we tried a perch too...
 |
| proud! |
 |
| Watching dad clean out the fish! |
 |
| First walleye & a big trout! {these 2 were almost as big as his legs!} |
 |
| Look at all those fish!! |
|
|
They caught a tagged fish up the narrows, so we mailed it in & should be receiving a check in the mail! I told them if they caught a tagged fish every time they went- they could go more often :)
1 comments:
Yummy fish! Every time I look at your blog I am amazed at how fast your kids are growing up. Did you just make an announcement that you are having another kid in the previous post? or is someone else in the fam having one?
Post a Comment