Thursday, February 21, 2013

Balentines Day!

Valentine's is kind of overrated around here! Especially since we have been together for so long :) Erica called Valentine's morning after we had made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast & wanted the kids to go play, so I got Valentine's day with some alone time for myself :) The kids were excited to get mail from Grandma Johnson & Grandma Buppy when they got home... They got balloons, treats, stickers, band aids & more treats.

Tenley is obsessed with band aids so she instantly had 2 or 3 owees
Carter made Valentine's for his pre-school class about a month before because he was so excited to pick them out & get them done. {which he wrote every single kids name on them, all 15, by himself & wrote his name on them as well. I was pretty proud, Justin was able to read every kids name} (I didn't take any pictures) but he finally got to hand those out & get Valentine's from his class mates.
Valentine's night Justin & I made dinner & then we just relaxed as a family! I love my 3 Valentine's!!!

~the day after Valentine's {on Friday} Carter got in trouble & I was getting mad at him, & he got his sad face, where he is super sensitive & said "mom, be nice to me it's Valentine's day" so Valentine's dragged on all week at our house :) ~

0 comments: