Well, I thought going to bed on Christmas Eve would be easy just like
every other night. Put them in their beds & they're asleep. Wrong.~
Carter was excited for morning & went right to bed ~ Tenley wasn't
having it. She was terrified that Santa was coming to our house &
cried & cried. {She is way too smart for a 2 year old, most 2 year
olds don't even get the concept of Santa coming} But- she would not go
to sleep. So after about 5 minutes of trying to coax her that it'd be
okay, Santas nice, leaving presents, etc. she still wasn't having it. So
I ended up laying by her on the floor. (I of course still had wrapping
& setting out presents to do) luckily after about 10 minutes of me
laying by her she was fast asleep & up in her bed!
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Santa's Coming!
Posted by The Perry Family at Thursday, February 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment