Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cardon Christmas

My family Christmas party was the last big one for the year because we had to arrange it around Dac & Tay :) So the day after Christmas we went down to my parents house for dinner & presents. The kids had already been spoiled rotten but you can always count on my parents to spoil them even more!
Cheesin it!
When Tenley opened her innotab Carter said "oh man, I wish I would have gotten one of those" & so when he opened it he was excited to have his own :)
Tenley of course insisted on helping Taycee open all of her presents too. Taycee already knew what they all were because she went shopping with my mom to pick out what she wanted!
The grand kiddos
Dac got a brand new hunting bow!!
 I dare say my parents spoil the grand kids mainly- but also us adults!!! Making every Christmas a memorable one!!!


This is my parents Christmas tree, one night when they were babysitting they let the kids decorate it!

0 comments: