This cute little thing had another dance performance {same dance} the day after Thanksgiving at the Strictly ballroom building. I tried posting the video for family who isn't close enough to come watch, but it won't load.
She did such a great job. I think she is getting burnt out of doing the same dance, but she is really good at it :) She dances again on December 13th for Christmas & then I hope they learn another new dance! After she danced we walked around the boutique for a little bit. My mom took the kids home with her,Wendi & Dani, for a sleepover- so Justin & I could work some more on painting. {we've got the whole upstairs painted-now to decorating-the hard part} I think we are going to start on the downstairs now, I don't know what we are thinking but once we are ALL done it will be worth it!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment