Thursday, December 12, 2013

1st Snow & Sledding

 On Novemeber 16th we got our first snow, well enough snow to go sledding on & we haven't gotten hardly any since. But as soon as my parents left {wiring a plug & helping us take down wall paper-thanks tons!} the kids went out with Justin to sled. They were beyond excited. Carter finally spent his birthday money from uncle Justin & aunt Wendi at Cal-Ranch & bought them both a sled {they insisted Tenley needed her own :)} So off they went...

Trying to skate board :)
Justin was pushing them down our front hill.
BLAST!
Loving the snow!
They both tried to go backwards plenty of times, it usually didn't end well :)
I am not a cold person, so I sat & took pictures from the window. Once it warms up & there is enough snow for the rhino pulling -then I will go out :)  We've found some pretty nice sledding hills now that we've lived out here thru 1 winter. Maybe a little dangerous. But the kids love to go out & sled. They are finally to the age where they will stay out longer than 5 minutes, before they come running back in froze!  I've never liked winter, but we do what we gotta do to make it fun!!!

0 comments: