Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brother Knows Best

Carter was right from day one...He is going to have a little "SISTER" coming August 22, 2010. We couldn't be more excited!!!!!!

17 comments:

Whitney Hale said...

yay!! so excited its announced! i can't wait to get started on projects and shopping and meet this little princess! Congrats guys love you!!!!!

Suz Galloway said...

I am sooooo super excited for you guys - Carter will be the best big brother especially to a little sis. Congrats and hope the next 5 months go fast for ya.

Desi and Jess said...

Congrats! I am really excited for you!

kathy said...

What awesome news! Good luck on surviving a summer pregnancy. I did it twice, and lived to tell about it, but it wasn't fun. Can't wait to see pictures of your little Princess in a few months!

Jessie said...

So excited for you guys! Carter will be such a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

yay! Congratulations!

The Crookstons said...

Yea that is so exciting!!! A little girl would be so much fun.

Andy and Michelle said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh my trish you having another one!!!!! That is so fun and now you get a little girl! I'm so excited for you sweetie! Love you miss you

Anonymous said...

how exciting! little girls are so much fun! you will love having a girl..even though i don't know any different haha. congrats!!

The Van Ordens said...

Im so excited for you guys I love having 1 of each but girls are so much more fun for moms lol we get to play dress up!! Now we will have to get some serious bow making going on :)

Fab 3 said...

Oh how much fun, that is so cool. You guys will love having your big boy to watch over his baby sister. It is so fun and he will love having her there. so exciting!!!!

Tiffany Hobbs said...

More like tiff and carter know best! Lol! Congrats that's so fun! Now we need monique to teach us how to make blankets!

Jake and Kristin said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Alex and Anna said...

Trisha!! so exciting congratulations!

Sheena Larkin said...

Yay for baby girls!! Congratulations, this is so exciting. You better make sure Carter knows that baby sister is his friend and not something he can hunt:)

The Reese Family said...

oh hooray! i have know for awhile but I wanted to be cool and leave a comment! i am so stinking excited for the pink pink pink. and bows so much fun! she is going to be such a cute baby girl!! carter will be such a great big helper. love ya.