The past few days have been really warm out, so Carter & I have spent most the day outside. We have this big mud/ice puddle in our driveway & he had been tempted the whole day to go run in it... So, finally when Justin got home & it was about time to go in the house-I finally just gave in & let him run free in it for awhile...
When we finally talked him into going in the house & took his boots off he had about an inch of water in the bottom of them. I love having a little boy to chase around! He is too much fun!!!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Ice Puddles
Posted by The Perry Family at Friday, March 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
what a little stud! I cant wait till spring and summer so we can take the boys out and they can have alot of fun just goofing off and getting dirty!!
Post a Comment