I don't think I have ever met another one year old who loves huntin as much as Carter does already... He wakes up & wants to watch "deer"-(he'd watch deer & elk dvds all day), gets Justin's hunting magazines out & reads through them showing you the "bows, guns, bears, deer, elk" , when you ask him what you do to the deer he says "shoot em' " & he will tell you what the elk says (bugles), he always wants to hold Justin's deer horns & go into the hunting room to tell you that "daddy shoot em"...
Just a picture in his camo hat wasn't enough, he had to be by daddy's horns...
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Huntin Boy
Posted by The Perry Family at Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This kid cracks me up! I love that he wants to be so much like his daddy. It is adoreable. What a cute little boy you have!
Post a Comment