Monday, March 15, 2010

Hair Cut & Potty

This morning I accidently cut Carter's hair a little shorter than planned. Oops. Its still so stinkin cute though, & he is such a trooper about holding still while I cut away!!I bought Carter a potty the other day- just to get him introduced to his "own"- looks like i'll be having lots of messes to clean up-since he insists on going "like daddy"...

4 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

Oh my what a stinking cute kid and I see he likes to go fully naked lol! Jaxton is having good days and bad days with the whole potty thing but its a work in progress so we'll see what happens..good luck with carter though!!

Unknown said...

That picture is hilarious! I have been laughing out loud! He is so stinken cute!

Jessie said...

OMG trisha...that is sooo hilarious! I love the full nakedness! Carter cracks me up... We jsut bought rusty a potty a while ago too, kinda a process :)

Chelsie said...

That just made my day!!