Friday June 14th: Carter gets so excited about his birthdays, I know all kids do. But I think Carter is a little extreme :) He thinks that how old you are , is how many birthday parties you should get. Dream on :). But this year I wanted to try & surprise him a little instead of him knowing about his friend birthday party. So I took the kiddos up to grandma & grandpas so I could make the cupcakes & get everything ready!
Cupcakes turned out way better than I had expected. He is obsessed with sports so that was an easy call for this years birthday {again}...Then I went down to Riverdale & had grandpa bring the kids down "to the church because I was in some meetings". Then he was surprised with all his friends being there & that we were actually having a party for HIM!
 |
| Party! |
 |
| He was sure excited about a new basketball :) |
 |
| opening presents! |
 |
| Big 5!! |
 |
| Blowing out his candle! |
 |
| Swimming away! |
He has so many cute & such good friends, I glad some of them were able to make it. He had such a fun time! Happy friend 5th Birthday party cute boy!!! |
| Out cold on the couch that night! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment