I wanted to do something cute & unusual that I hadn't ever done as big time for his birthday this year. So we bought some streamers & balloons & went to town on his room & the whole house! {This is his first birthday at our new house}
 |
| banner by front door! |
 |
| balloons in room |
 |
| bedroom doorway |
 |
| snoozin :) |
 |
| up the stairs |
 |
| bike at top! |
We even made a maze in the halls & up the stairs, Justin thought that would be fun for him :)...
He came running up all excited & ready to get that new bike outside to ride!
 |
| Big Birthday boy! |
 |
| I think Tenley even felt a little important since she can officially call Carters old bike hers now :) |
His bike is a tad bit big but I didn't want to buy every size in between, so he will get use to it :)
Then we were off to {Tattle tales} for some yummy breakfast! He even got a chocolate chip pancake!
Happy Birthday big 5 year old!
0 comments:
Post a Comment