We sure love all of our neighbors & are so lucky that everyone is super nice out here! Our kids LOVE to play with the Schumann boys, we play with them usually at least once a week! In the winter we would ride into the Church & play basketball, red light green light, tag. They are just such great company :)
 |
| Tenley loves to "mother" Nate. she is such a great helper! |
These 3 boys are a whole nother story! Carter had been trying to shoot magpies with his bow out of one of our pine trees up top for a few weeks now, & was determined to shoot one! So off the boys went with the little bow, & I didn't think anything off it...
 |
| 3 hunter men :) |
They come running down the hill, "we shot a bird, we got one" All 3 of them were on cloud 9 & so excited. I didn't believe them til I actually went up there & sure enough there was a magpie up in the tree with the arrow stuck in it! I was shocked. :)
 |
| 3 peas in a pod! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment