Saturday, November 22, 2008

All Jumped Out

Just lately Carter has started to love his horsey jumper-he's finally got the hang of it. We upped the level a little bit so he can barely reach the floor, so he jumps like crazy!

...He was jumping away & I seen him start to rub his eyes-so I put his blankie up by him & about two minutes later he was sound asleep! He is too fun-we just can't get enough of him! :)

5 comments:

Kelly and Whitney said...

what a sweet little guy! he is so cute, I love looking at your blog its so fun!!!

Unknown said...

That is too funny he was to happy to swallow. He is so stinkin cute!

Alex and Anna said...

he's such a cutie!

Nicole said...

That is hillarious!! I'm so glad you got a picture of that, I love it!!

The Van Ordens said...

He is so adorable and getting such a cute personality..! I remember when jaxton used to jump in his jumper..he absolutely loved it and would jump himself to sleep all the time..!