Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few more pictures from our fun Halloween!!

"Baby's 1st Boo" Halloween P.J.s he's been wearing these for a couple of weeks & I don't think he likes them because its a bunting & he can't kick his legs as hard with it on.
Going to the nursing home to see great grandma & grandpa Perry with Nicole & Shae. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Carter & Shae together. Shae was the cutest little lady bug. Trick or treating out at grandma & grandpa Cardon's!

My niece Taycee-cheerleader, Carter-cow, & nephew Dack-ghost

Our first Halloween as a family :)

Carter with all of his trick or treating candy!

Justin's parents stopped by to see Carter in his costume & then Halloween night we went to see Carter's Grandma & Grandpas (Cardon, Great Cardon, Great Johnson)... By the time we got home it was about 9:30 but Carter was such a good sport & didn't cry once- every time we would put him back in his car seat he would fall asleep & so when we got to someones house he would wake up & be all smiley. I left Carter in his cow costume all day-he actually liked it. I must say Halloween is a lot funner when you have a cute little one to take around!...Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind! Isn't Halloween so much fun once you have your kids to celebrate with? I can't wait for Christmas!

Anyway, I really looked at your blog and I think we know each other! You look so familiar and I think we hung out a few times with Tiffany N.? I remember driving together to Preston too, like forever ago.

Sorry if I'm totally wrong! I hope you don't mind either, I'm going to keep checking out your blog too!

**Lacey** said...

Trish, i love carter's cow outfit! he is so stinkin cute in it!! Your pictures are way cute, i really love the one of carter between the pumpkins! He is getting so big! We need to hang out soon!!

Anonymous said...

My maiden name is Hutchinson. Yours is Cardon, right? Are you related to Justin Cardon from Sky View?

Anonymous said...

Trisha your little boy is SO cute! I love the little cow costume! Your little family is darling! oh by the way this is whitney hunsaker. Come check out our blog tan-and-whit.blogspot.com

The Reese Family said...

Aren't holidays so much funner when you have little children to celebrate with?? So fun.