Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cutest Cow Ever

Here is our cute little cow! I thought I better get some pictures done while it is still warm enough out side. I had to keep throwing Diesel's ball up in the leaves by him to get his attention...Carter thought it was so fun to watch Diesel run through the leaves, & the noise of the leaves crunching made him laugh...it was the cutest thing! He did so good sitting there, he only bonked his head on the shed a few times because he would get so excited & get laughing. I can't wait to take him around for Halloween!!

Notice Diesel's ball on the right side of the picture
It's so cute how he loves to watch Diesel

This is just a preview :) more pictures to come on Halloween!

11 comments:

Jessie said...

He is so darn cute Trish...props on the good pics! We'll have to get the boys together on halloween and get some of them. :)

The Reese Family said...

those pictures are so cute. He has got the cutest smile ever!!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

THOSE ARE STINKING CUTE PICTURES! HE DOES HAVE THE CUTEST SMILE!

Alex and Anna said...

oh my gosh Trisha! he is soo cute. you should put into some kind of pagent or something. just kidding but really he's that cute.

Suz Galloway said...

He is super cute and always happy and laughing. You are super lucky because not all babies are that stinkin happy all the time.

Chance & Rachel said...

those pictures are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I don't know you so I hope this isn't weird...I was blog surfing Cassidy's page and I came across yours. I saw these pictures and I just HAD to comment on how cute he is! Cutest cow Ive ever seen!

The Crookstons said...

Cute pictures. I love the cow costume.

Unknown said...

He is about the cutest thing ever! Love those pictures!

kathy said...

I really think he gets cuter every time you post his picture. Good photography work, too! It's not easy to get good shots of babies, but you always seem to capture the smiles!

Sheena Larkin said...

K. That is the cutest little cow I've ever seen. I can't help but laugh:) I just want to squeeze him he's so cute.