Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend

Thursday night we seen a huge herd of elk with 4 decent sized bulls... Justin had hit one in back, we found blood tracks but it started to get dark so we weren't able to track them. On Friday morning we went back up to see if we could find them, but instead I shot a little spike elk (since it was the last day) & Justin & Jake spent the rest of Friday tracking his elk, so I went down to Logan to shop with my mom while they tracked his elk, they never did end up finding it...bummer!!

Saturday night we went down with Kody & Jess to watch one of the guys Justin use to train with fight in Salt Lake. We had a fun time!!...Thanks for going down with us guys!
It was really nice to get away just Justin & I, but we missed Carter like crazy!! I'm glad my parents were able to watch him, he was so good for them & even slept from 8 PM until 5 AM! I can tell he loves when you guys watch him already. Thanks!!

My little niece Taycee loves to take pictures of Carter, so she put her sunglasses on him & this is one of the many cute ones she got!!

Sunday, Justin rode home with Kody & I stayed at my mom's for yummy lunch & also had bunco at my aunts house..while Justin got to nap i'm sure :)!

I hope everyone had a good weekend!~

1 comments:

The Reese Family said...

thats a bummer they never did find it! Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Its good to have some alone time without the babe, but its hard cause you miss them so much when your gone!!