Carter got his 4 month shots this afternoon, he did really good..I was suprised!! He had to get one in his right thigh, & two in his left. I joked with the nurse that maybe the reason it didn't hurt as bad this time is because his thighs have gotten a lot chubbier :) ... Once again I made Justin come with me to hold him- good thing he is a good sport & will come with cause I sure hate shots!
Right after shots
This is right when Justin got home from work & I told Justin to get him to smile...Carter had an emotional day!!
Right before shots
Glad that's over with, I dread taking him in for those. It's super sad...Especially since Carter is a really good baby & never cries...shots break my heart!

1 comments:
o'man. Shots are the saddest!! That is nice Justin goes with...I hated to have to hold Daxton down, it always broke my heart:(
Post a Comment