Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tummy Time

Carter loves to be on his belly...Tummy time is one of his favorite things right now..He just lays there & smiles & kicks. He'll roll over ever once in awhile all by himself-but he still isn't so sure about it.

Posing for the camera
I better enjoy my time with him while he isn't mobile & rolling all over the place cause i'm sure it'll be here before I know it!

2 comments:

The Reese Family said...

thats good he likes tummy time. Daxton didnt like it until he could hold his head up. They grow up way to fast dont they!!

Unknown said...

I love it when babies love tummy time, none of my kids did:( , They would cry until they figured out to rollover (which they learned fast because of hating it) or until I would move them. Your boy makes me want an other baby. I said WANT not going to have one. I would go crazy if I had an other baby at this time.... So I just keep peeking in on your baby, it cures the baby hunger. Plus I really don't miss waking up in the night...YES we are finally there!