Here are the rules: List 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6 more people. Tell who tagged you!! Michelle (Clark) Pitcher tagged me, darnit :)
So, Here are my 6 Quirks...
1. I have to type everything in my phone! I constantly have to have reminders.. (especially now that I have Carter) so everything I need to get done for the day or that I need to remind myself to do is in the calendar of my phone! *one time I had typed in my phone to remind me to go to a bridal shower, and I just typed 'shower' and my phone was sitting by Justin so when the reminder went off & it said "shower", he's like 'you have to remind yourself to shower now?'*
2. I HATE when Justin has dirty clothes & instead of putting them in the hamper he just leaves them dangling around the house. (bathroom, our room, down the stairs) he'll just take them off & leave them instead of putting them in the hamper that is 2 feet away. Same with garbage-when the garbage can is a step away!
3. I always have to have socks on..no matter what. I have sweaty feet & so when I don't have socks on they sweat even worse. It drives me crazy when I get out of the shower and don't put socks on immediately. My socks have to feel a certain way for me to wear them too, cause some socks make my feet sweat more.
4. I HATE having a messy house..Even if its just one of Carter's outfits or blankets laying around in the family room it drives me crazy, So every morning when Carter is napping I pick up the house.
5. I always have to be on time. I hate when i'm getting ready to go somewhere & want to be on time & Justin is wandering around taking his time. I always feel like if i'm late I will miss something.
6. I HATE when someone goes into the bathroom or any room & when they come out they don't turn the light off, this drives me nuts!!
I tag, Monique, Rachel, Emily, Jessie G., Whitney, & Shanna
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I've been tagged...Quirks!
Posted by The Perry Family at Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment