Friday, October 3, 2008

3 Month Pictures

Here are Carter's 3 month pictures finally...The lady at JC Penney wasn't the best picture taker ever, but they still turned out really cute. It didn't help that they had a ceiling fan in the picture room either-because that is all he wanted to look at the whole time..

9 comments:

Unknown said...

He is sooo CUTE! It doesn't matter how bad the lady was he makes the photo perfect.

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

They turned out very cute! He has such a happy smile! When I look at his pictures with him smiling it just makes me so happy! SOO Cute!

Whitney Hale said...

thanks for voting!! your carter is getting big! his pictures are cute too!

The Crookstons said...

Those are cute pictures. They grow up so fast.

Sheena Larkin said...

He is adorable!! I love all of his sweet smiles.

Jessie said...

So cute Trish, love your blog!

Suz Galloway said...

his pictures are super cute - he looks like the happiest baby ever!!

Cass Bradshaw said...

Hey Trish, I was glad to see you found our blogspot. (How did you find us?) Your little boy is too cute. He looks like his dad. I didn't even know you had a baby. Crazy how fast time fly's huh?

Alex and Anna said...

WOW he's so cute!!! he is getting big!