Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our weekend...
We had a fun weekend, just stayed home & relaxed for the most part.. Friday we went over to Kody & Jess's & hung out, Saturday went hunting, cooked meat loaf & potatoes & watched UFC..Sunday went to church, went on a walk, watched the Packer's kick butt, & went hunting again!!... Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

The Reese Family said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love boys in church clothes:):)

Suz Galloway said...

Sounds fun - I just can't believe you go hunting. Jord is crazy about hunting and I just can't make myself go. Maybe one day when we have a camper and I can just stay and read in the camper and make yummy dinners??? He is excited to take the boys when they get bigger.

Cardon family said...

1 thing you forgot to do.....Go to Grandmas!!!!!!!!! Thats ok sound like you had fun but we missed you guys!

Alex and Anna said...

ya those weekends are the best when you just kinda do whatever you feel like. your pictures are adorable!