This is the first time we've ever heard Carter laugh out loud-without tickling him! & Yes- he laughed for almost 5 minutes straight!! We thought we weren't going to be able to catch it on video..but his laughs just kept coming :)
Nothing cuter than a laughing baby-especially your own...He is so stinkin' cute & getting funner & funner everyday, We love it! We are so blessed to have such a healthy & happy baby!!

5 comments:
I'm glad you found my blog!! You have got the cutest little boy!! What a darling family, he seems like such a happy baby. We can't wait to have our baby here. keep in touch. Janell :)
He is so stinkin cute..! I just think his laugh is so contagious :) Its been fun hanging out we need to more often..!
there is no sound more pure and innocent then that of your own child!! I love it. Isn't being a mom the greatest? We need to get together.
Oh i love it! It is a true story baby's laughs are priceless! very cute!
Trish he is so dang cute! i can't believe I still haven't got to see him. That's so sad! Hopefully next time I'm home! Miss you like crazy girl! love you.
Post a Comment