Carter ate some more cereal last night & he loved it even more! I had to go back in the kitchen to make him more & he was just a grunting away (him grunting is pretty much the extent of him 'crying')-because I wasn't hurrying fast enough. He was also a bit messier this time because I did it a little thicker :) So far it hasn't made him sleep any longer-
Every time I lay him down to play with these toys & come back in the room this is how he is..He loves to grab onto the bars & pull himself under- He also gets really excited & just swings his arms up at all the toys & bashes them together, he loves it.
what a cute little stinker!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Cereal & Toy
Posted by The Perry Family at Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How adorable..! It is so fun when they start eating and reaching those milestones...!!! He is such a chubbers I cant imagine how he loves food lol jaxton did too as you can see :)
Post a Comment