Carter experienced his first bites of cereal tonight. (He is 4 months & 3 weeks old) He loved it, I'm not sure where it went cause he wasn't shutting his mouth to swallow, but it wasn't drooling down his chin either :)Here is a cute little video of him!
It'll be interesting to start giving him baby foods here in a couple weeks... i'm sure he'll love it just as much, if not more!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
First Cereal
Posted by The Perry Family at Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute! We are going to give our Carter cereal pretty soon. There was some stuck in his nipple, and I squeezed it out and gave it to him and he LOVED it. So I am excited to give it to him on a spoon!
that was a fun time. Thats good he liked it. Daxton hated it. Time goes by so fast!
Post a Comment