Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend

Friday night my mom watched Carter so that we could work on our kitchen. We are in the process of putting up new baseboard, new trim around the doors & painting our cabinets- so its a disaster. I'll post some pictures when we are finished. We were just planning on putting new trim aound the doors & not having to re-paint but when we popped the trim off-the walls crumbled of course, so Justin had to texture the walls & I had to re paint. Thanks for watching him mom & dad, we were able to get quite a bit done!

Carter got to sport his new onsie on Saturday for fight night...

Justin- well I guess i'm pretty obsessed with them now too-loves to watch UFC so everytime there is a fight friends & family get together & this time they were at our house.

This is my cute neice Taycee with Carter. She is so stinkin' cute with him. She helped me feed him cereal, bath him, feed him his bottle & get him to bed. What a good little helper she is!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

I think your kitchen will look awesome when it's done, it's just sucks getting to that point! :) Love the onesie!