Carter weighed in at 20 pounds- (90th percentile) & is 28 inches long- (95 percentile)... He is a big, healthy, & happy boy!!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carter weighed in at 20 pounds- (90th percentile) & is 28 inches long- (95 percentile)... He is a big, healthy, & happy boy!!!
Posted by The Perry Family at Monday, December 01, 2008
4 comments:
what a healthy little man! He only weights 3 pounds less then my little monkey :). I can't wait to see ya on saturday! so fun.
It is so good he is so healthy! Have you bought a new carseat yet? I'm late on Dylan's 9 month check up.. I'm such a slacker! OOPS! But I'm pretty sure he is not at the 20 lbs. mark!! We will see!! He is so cute! Is he rolling over everywhere these days?
Your family is so cute. It's good to see you guys. Happy Holiday!!!
That's great Trisha! He is so cute. I'm pretty sure Rusty is right behind him...:)
Post a Comment