We had our family pictures taken today & they turned out so cute! Carter had just woke up from a nap-so he smiled in almost every single one :) We lucked out on the weather-it wasn't too cold-but by the time we were done poor little Carter was shivering...Thanks Tonya for taking them...Happy Holidays!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by The Perry Family at Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those are way cute Trisha!
I love the pictures...they turned out great!
Hey!! I so glad you found our blog! I had no idea you had a baby! He is so cute! And so big! From what I read it sounds like you're doing well, we'll have to keep in touch! :)
Hey! Your blog is way cute, I like your family pictures! Where did you guys have them taken?
Such a cute little fam you have! I can't wait to see that little guy. I still can't believe I've never seen him!
Post a Comment