Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crib Time

On Sunday night we decided we better start getting Carter use to sleeping in his crib -since he is pretty much too big for his bassinet now-... So far he is sleeping the same & seems to like it... & believe it or not it hasn't been too hard on me to have him in the other room instead of right next to our bed. :)

These are pictures of him waking up the next morning-he is always so happy when he wakes up... He is by far the best thing to wake up to & start your day!

2 comments:

The Reese Family said...

I can't believe your doing good too:):) I had Daxton in his crib at like 3 weeks. He was the noisiest sleepver EVER! so between brian and him I couldn't sleep at all! I love morning babies, nothing better to start off the day!

Cassidy said...

seriously i was a basket case with brody. i thought for sure he was going to stop breathing and die. i know extreme. but with bently it was as soon as i had to stop breastfeeding. it is really nice once you get used to him not being there. good for you, i am very impressed