Carter's first tooth popped through on Christmas night! Kinda funny because I checked on Christmas morning because he was drooling a little more than normal-but nothing-then on Christmas night I had my fingers by his mouth & felt something poke me & sure enough his first bottom tooth had popped through...Yay! He is 6 months & 1 week old...it looks like its time to bring on the teeth :DYou can't see his tooth in this picture-I attempted to get one & it just wasn't happening-he sticks his tongue out every single time.
Friday, December 26, 2008
First Tooth
Posted by The Perry Family at Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hooray carter :):) teeth are great....so fun so fun!
Hey I haven't checked out your blog for so long. Your little boy has grown so much he is such a cutie. And I love your hair dark it's so pretty. It looks like you guys are having a great Holiday Season! I hope you don't mind me asking but where did you find your cute horse jumper. My hubby is all cowboy and when I have another kid I definatly need to get one of those. Cutest thing ever!
Hey! that's so exciting! hope all is good with you guys...
Oh my heck! he is so cute:) I love this picture of him,, I am still grinning. He is such a smiler in every picture. But this one is one of the best candid moments I've seen.
Post a Comment