On Saturday Justin went & got us a real Christmas tree- we had planned on just picking out a little one for our living room-but he came home with this huge one-we had to cut three times so it would fit in our house...I have to admit he did pick out a really good tree though.
Carter hanging his first ornament
Hooking it on
Posing by the tree-right after it was put up
Watching us hang ornaments on the tree
We ended up putting it in the window of the hunting room so that it wouldn't take up half of our living room. Justin was so excited to get it put up- he has a lot of Christmas spirit now that we have Carter-it is cute!...Now we just have to hope our house doesn't start on fire since Justin is anti-fake Christmas trees :)

4 comments:
Carter has the most awesome cheeks! If I was his gramma, I'd kiss them right off!
Love the tree - Christmas is so much funner when you have kids because it's all about them and they get super excited. Happy Holidays.
that is so fun! I am so glad you came to my shower, it was way good to see you!! Carter is such a good little boy. We need to get together and do lunch or something. This month is kind of crazy but we should try. Thanks again for the cute jammies:)
your tree looks awesom! were going to have to come see it. I love the pics with santa- super cute!!
Post a Comment