We talked Justin into letting Carter play soccer :) & I'm so
glad we did. Carter loved every second of it. We spent many nights playing & working on his "skills" :) He had some friends &
his cousin Shae on his team so that made it that much funner. I decided
to coach him {at first I wondered what I was thinkin'} but it ended up
being such a blast & the kids were all so fun to work with!
 |
| love him! |
 |
| Janson, Carter, Shae. |
 |
| Me coaching the rug rats :) |
 |
| He picked #9. only because #4 was too little. |
 |
| kickin' a corner kick! |
 |
| Carter & Shae! |
We made the mistake at the first of the season by telling him we would give him a dollar every goal he scored, he even for the grandma & grandpas on board {hey, we didn't know if or how good he would be, so we figured it would motivate him} He definitely is a hustler! He scored 19 goals on the season! Right after his last game was over he said "mom, will you sign me up for soccer again" & I said "ya" & he meant right then. He wanted to start playing more games, not to have to wait a whole year! Even after the season, I look forward to coaching him again next year. Your one soccer star!! {thanks to everyone who helped watch Tenley, she is quite the handful, & to Justin for his "awesome" photography skills, since I was coaching :)}
0 comments:
Post a Comment