On Oct. 1st the kids & I went on a ride up the basin -the kids had been all amazed by the pretty leaves, so we rode up for a few hours & let them pick some!
 |
| {Tenleys kind of like mom, doesn't leave for the mountains without seeds!} |
 |
| trying to find the perfect leaves |
 |
| the basin this time of year is beyond beautiful! |
 |
| Tenley waiting in the rhino, while we pick a few more! |
The basin is pretty year round, but this is my favorite time of the year up there. I think that is why I love hunting that much more. It seriously is stunning! The kids love getting out of the house & going for rides! They both came home with a huge bag full of leaves, every shape, size & color!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment