Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fishin'

We went fishing so much this summer. everyday Carter was asking if Justin would take him fishing :) Tenley was much easier to take with this year, she would pack her "girl stuff", eat seeds & be content watching us fish, she even reeled a few in all by herself. She's asking for a princess pole & tackle box so i'm guessing she is gonna love fishing just as much as Carter does!!
Carter using the worm threader
Some girl time!
Boys' first catch of the day
Tenley always wants to hold the fish, but only the "baby" ones
The catches for the day!
Mom & Cub fishin!
Even I like to get in on the action.
Tenley holding our fish she reeled in!
Seriously, I don't think I know a kid that loves to fish as much as him!!
He knows how to worm his pole & the past few times we have went, he has caught 3 or 4 all by himself. I love watching him fish, it's teaching him some good patience :) I like to challenge the boys to see who can catch the most fish, I must say I win a lot of the time. But we better give credit to Justin because half his time is spent fixing our snags & gettin' all Carters fish off his hook!

0 comments: