Tenley loves to dress up. She changes her clothes at least 3 times a day, & does not like to wear sweats or "play jeans" , she told me the other day when I was getting her dressed "she doesn't want to wear sweats, she wants leggings" She is so into being dressed "girly" & picking out her own "cute outfits". She makes me laugh.
-We told her she needs to start sleeping in her own bed. & she said "ok I will" & then sat there for maybe 5 seconds & said. "tomorrow".
-We seen bird man on tv playing basketball & she said "why does him have so many stickers on him"
- a guy stopped by to talk to Justin & he was smoking and Tenley said "why is he holding a fire" & then every 2 seconds would say, "dad, hes gonna burn him"
I need to be better at documenting all the funny things she says, because she is seriously hilarious.

0 comments:
Post a Comment