Carter weighed in at 16 pounds & 14 ounces- (95th percentile) & was a little over 25 inches long- (75th percentile)...He is one BIG BOY!!..Looks like he is taking after his dad :)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carter weighed in at 16 pounds & 14 ounces- (95th percentile) & was a little over 25 inches long- (75th percentile)...He is one BIG BOY!!..Looks like he is taking after his dad :)
Posted by The Perry Family at Monday, September 29, 2008
4 comments:
I am glad that I am not the only one with large boys - you are right I think they must take after their tall dad's. Parker is 8 1/2 months and the only clothes that fit him are the 12-18 month and size 4 diapers - he is actually growing bigger than Seth did and Seth is pretty tall.
Hey there! Ya lets definitely get you some pictures! You filled my last free photoshoot spot! email me at nicleavitt@gmail.com and we can exchange phone numbers and get something planned! Your little guy is too cute!
he is sure growing!! Daxton is such a shrimp...but we started him on whole milk and he is getting some meat:) haha. You can't expect much when your daddy weighs just as much...haha!!
He is so cute and such a chubbers..! I love it though jax is 25 lbs already and only 1 yrs old..! Chubby babies mean healthy babies though so your doing a great job lol :)
Post a Comment