Friday, September 5, 2008

Name Hanging/ Blow Out

I finally got Carter's name hung in his room & I actually like it this time. I've tried putting it up about three different ways & it never turned out cute. But I really like it now... FINALLY!

Here is a picture for all of you who were asking about it:)! What do you think?
On another note: Carter also had his first blow out poopy diaper today, all over his cute 'handsome' onesie that grandma Cardon had gotten him!! ...Hopefully my awesome laundry skills will be able to get it out :)

4 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

Oh how precious I absolutely love carters block letters..! It looks so cute in his room..!

The Van Ordens said...

Oh and about the blow out poopy..I remember jax used to get those like almost daily! I cant even remember how many he had but it was ALOT..! You'll get sed to them lol luckily they grow out that stage :)

The Reese Family said...

I think his name turned out way cute!!! Good work:)

Chelsie said...

I really like them. Did you make them?