Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Big Bath

Carter got in the big bath tub for the first time last night... He gets so excited & kicks his legs a hundred miles per hour! He sat & splashed for about a half hour before he was even sick of it...He absolutely loves it!!!

Testing out the water..

... So Relaxing

Lovin' it!

All done

Justin had a hard time holding onto him-because he was such a wiggle worm & wouldn't stop kicking!!...I can't wait to get him in again tonight!!

4 comments:

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Bath time is the best! Sometimes I have to run more warm water.. I figure if they LOVE it they can play in there all they want! The first couple times Dylan would splash and it would hit his face he would get so mad.. now he just laughs.. he gets a good work out in there too! I have hopes it will make him tired so he will get a good nights sleep!

THE JOHNSONS said...

He is getting so big i want to see him! You should take him to bunco more than likely i will be taking ryder. If you are ever in logan lets do lunch we haven't caught up in awhile! i miss it!

The Reese Family said...

Daxton loved the bath!! Now he likes to be big like daddy and get in the shower with him. Its nice cause he just hangs out with dad and he washes him up!!! He is so cute.

Jessie said...

Way fun Trish....I don't know what it is about kids and the bath tub, but so cute!