Crazy how fast they grow...Carter is already 3 months old! He is full of smiles & still the happiest boy! He loves to suck on his hands, not just his thumb or fingers-pretty much his whole fist. He absolutely hates his Binky-I try & hold it in his mouth but he just nibbles on it, smiles & it falls out. He loves his bath, mom & dad, bouncer chair, swing, his big brother Diesel & chilling with his diaper off. We don't go to the doctor for his checkup for two more weeks, so I'll know how big he is for sure then...But, we measured his length & he is already about 26 inches long & he weighs around 16 pounds (on our scale).... That means he has grown about 2 inches & almost 3 pounds each month...He is a big boy!!! He sleeps from 9:30 until 4 & then 4 to around 7:30 so he's almost to where he can make it all night...It is so much fun to be home with him & watch him learn new things everyday. What a blessing he is to our family!!We are getting his pictures taken this weekend, so when we get them back- I will post some!
Monday, September 15, 2008
3 Months Old
Posted by The Perry Family at Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Thanks for leaving a comment, now I can see how you little guy is growing. Your so good to post everyday, me I am lucky to get one evey month. Your little guy looks so much like his daddy! I think the baby is cuuuttter though, hahaha... I love what you are doing to your home, you need to come help mine!! later Laci
What a cute little chunk! I love it! Our babies need to meet!!!
Time does fly, someone asked me the other day how old Parker was and when I said 8 months I about died. You are way lucky you get to stay home with him, enjoy every minute.
Trisha he is so so cute!! I am glad he is a good baby. Be grateful he isn't into the binkie :):) It sounds like only a few more weeks and he will be snoozing through the night! That is a great day:):) even though you still get up like three times....well at least I did, make sure he was still breathing. I still do sometimes! haha.
He is such a chubbers I love it..! He is getting more handsome every day and I cant wait to see how his pictures turned out..!
I can't believe he's already 3months...that is crazy. Super cute trish.
I just love bald babies. I could just eat that little guy up! I love watching him grow on your blog!
Yeah, Jettsen will be 10 months on Friday, but he started taking steps about 3 weeks ago. He's getting pretty good at it now. He's way too little to walk, but he won't listen when we try to tell him that!
Post a Comment