What is his name: Justin
What is her name: Trisha
How long have you been together: Married 1 year, 3 months
How long did you date: 4 & 1/2 Years
How old is he: 23
How old is she: 21
Who eats more: I can eat quite a bit, but i'd have to say Justin
Who said I love you first: He did
Who is taller? Justin of course, by about a foot.
Who sings better? Believe it or not...Justin!! He is pretty good.
Who is smarter: About the same...:)
Who does the laundry: I do-while he is at work
Who pays the bills: I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Justin
Who mows the lawn: Justin does because I'm not so good at it & it takes me forever
Who cooks the dinner: Both, just depends on the night
Who drives: Justin, mostly..
Who is more stubborn: We are both pretty stubborn but I usually just give in.
Who kissed who first: He got bet by his friends to come & kiss me after his basketball game..thats how we met.
Who proposed: Justin
Who has more friends: Justin cause he still talks & hangs out with all his friends from high school
Who is more sensitive: Me for sure.
I tag: Jess, Shanna, Mollie


1 comments:
Carter is so photogenic! what a little stud! I finally figured out how to post a comment-i'm so computer dumb!
Post a Comment