So, Justin couldn't resist letting Carter try his horsey jumper for the first time. He is only 11 weeks old, but I was surprised how well & how long he was able to hold his head up! He wasn't really sure about being in the stand up position & not having anyone holding onto him, but he really liked the music & the neighing. He tried to jump but his legs barely reached the floor, so we kinda had to jump it for him :)! It'll be fun here in a few weeks when he jumps a ton!! Here are a few cute pictures:
Monday, September 1, 2008
Jumper
Posted by The Perry Family at Monday, September 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a cute little boy. Chase really likes his jumper now because he can reach the ground and really jump hard. Carter is so cute.
that is the cutest little jumper ever!! He will love it when he can reach and hold his head up!
He looks so cute and grown up in his jumper. I love the horse jumper too its so adorable..!
That is a dang cute jumper!! Dylan doesn't have a "jumper" but he LOVES to jump.. all the time he is jumping he LOVES it! It is kinda hard sometimes to hold him.. lol because he is so busy! Carter is SO CUTE!!
TRISHA!! I'm so glad you have a blog. It was so fun to see Carter's pictures - I can't believe how much he looks like Justin and I can't get enough of his cute little smiles. It was so fun to read up on what you've been up to. Ricky and Nicole don't tell us much so I guess I'll just have to find out what their doing through you. Tell Justin the house looks adorable (and it wouldn't look as good without your touch)
Take care.
Hey, so excited to finally see him in that horse jumper! He's so cute!
Post a Comment