Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Carter's 1st Shots

Carter had to go & get his 2 month shots today :( ... One in the left thigh, & two in the right. It was the second time I have ever seen him have tears. How sad!! Luckily Justin was home to go with me, I made him hold him! He is a little chunkster though he is two & a half months old & weighs 14 & 1/2 lbs. (with his clothes on)Right before his shots
Right after his shots
Luckily he is tough, & only cried for a minute..By the time we left the building he was sound asleep!!

5 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

Carter is so stinkin cute! It makes me kinda baby hungry just lookin at him!

The Van Ordens said...

He is such a little stud :) I cant believe he is 14 lbs already..! He must be tall because he looks skinny in the pictures. He is such a trooper though, the first shots are always the worst..!

The Reese Family said...

shots are no fun!!!

The Crookstons said...

Hey this is emily allen. I sent you and email for my blog so let me know if you don't get it. your email was on you profile page, anyways you little boy is co cute. I just love little boys.

The Bee Family said...

Hey this is Kate Bee you wrote to ask me about my paint. Anyway I'm pretty sure it's called Palm Springs Tan. I picked up the sample at Hansen glass, but I actually had it mixed up at bennetts in Logan. Anyway I can't remember the brand so I hope that helps. And your little Boy is Dang cute too. I can't believe he did so good with his shots. And I love the name Carter!