Carter loves Justin!! Right when Justin gets home he can get Carter laughing and talking instantly! Had to share these pictures with everyone..
What a little stud! He is so much fun & is growing way too fast!!
Carter loves Justin!! Right when Justin gets home he can get Carter laughing and talking instantly! Had to share these pictures with everyone..
Posted by The Perry Family at Tuesday, August 19, 2008
9 comments:
Hey Trisha! I found your blog and thought it was lots of fun seeing what you are up to! Congrats on the new baby! We are down in Ogden and so I had now idea what was going on in your life! That's neat you guys have your own house...I'm jealous! Good luck with everything!
Oh he is so precious..its so cute that he enjoys justin so much that is how jax is with travis. I just love to see him be a daddys boy as im sure you do as well ;)
I love watching Daxton with Brian. Its such a fun time when daddy comes home:) (not only for dax but for mommy too!!)
He is getting SO big! He is adoreable! We will definately have to go to lunch when I get home. We get back on Saturday so maybe we should plan a lunch in a week or two.... I'll give you a call sometime next week or something.
Congrats Trish! He is very cute.
Who could resist smiling at Justin when he acts like he does! lol totally kidding...he's bound to be a daddy's boy!
Hey, I know you! I was blog surfing (stalking?) and ran onto your blog. I'm Josh Jones' mom (remember him from Sky View?), and you mom was one of my really good friends back in the day (okay, the 70's). I hope you don't mind if I peek at your fam from time to time. Your baby is adorable!!
hey you need to get on wendi's case and get her blogging. You see her more than i do. get pestering.
Post a Comment