This is our morning routine, he will lay here & talk to me for about a half hour & just be as happy as can be...Notice how he never holds still, I don't know how he is chubby!! Here pretty soon we are gonna have a jabber box on our hands!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is JUST how Dylan was. He is SO happy in the mornings..well all the time really, but.. Now he NEVER is quite.. he even sometimes "talks" in his sleep! I love it. I love how they hold their mouths when they jabber. SO cute! He is so cute!! I love reading your blog!!
SO CUTE! i love cooing and giggling babies!!
Hey Trisha! Wow! Carter is so adorable! How fun!
Dang, he's cute! I'll bet with him around you don't even miss playing soccer!
How funny he is such a cutie..! I just love those baby coo's..! You have yourself a very happy adorable baby :)
Post a Comment