Monday, August 18, 2008

Hair Change

On Sunday I decided to have my mom help me dye my hair brown while we were down at their house...We only bought one box of brown hair dye. So, we put the box of hair dye in & it looks like its gonna go brown, I get in the shower, rinse it out & blow dry it...it ends up looking like I have gray hair with greenish/purplish highlights LOL! So, I was all worried..Luckily my mom had another light brown hair dye at her house. Again this time we dye it & it looks like its gonna be brown..and thank goodness the second time it really did turn out brown & I didn't end up having gray hair or purple highlights!! Here is a before & after picture, I wouldn't let my mom take an inbetween picture (sorry guys)
BEFORE:

Nasty blonde with really dark underneath

AFTER:

Luckily -all brown like I had planned

What do you think?! Better than paying 50 dollars to get it done, that's for sure.

5 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

So cute I like your dark hair it looks really good. Its always nice to have a change its just too bad you had to go through having grey hair first lol.

Cassidy said...

so cute. I totally do the same thing. can't justify paying that much when it costs them 5 dollars. Just wanted you to know that Blake freaked out when he saw your husbands Bull. very jealous he was.

Whitney Hale said...

Your hair is so cute! You are such a doll! yeah it was way good to see you at La Tienda, I've never been there before and it was way good...but yeah way too long of a wait!!

The Reese Family said...

I found out what I am having in about 5 weeks. Its funny cause I knew what I was having with Daxton already, just cause I was having troubles with my appendix and they did an ultrasound and he was spread eagle!:)

gabrini said...

Hi my name is gabrini i am monique's oldest sister, and i must say you and my sister have the cutest babies ever. My blog address is gabrini.blogspot.com if you want to look at my blog to see what i look like to. you have a very pretty family and you guys look so happy, congratulations on your new baby.